Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend

We had such a fun weekend!!  Saturday morning we woke up nice and early to have a community egg hunt for the kids.  Afterward we drove over to Fort B for another egg hunt.  Saturday night I took Sergio out for dinner since his birthday is this week!!  My hubby will be 28 years old!  Easter Sunday was a lot of fun.  We were invited over to our neighbors house to have a Easter Egg Hunt with eggs full of confetti you can smash on each others heads which was a lot of fun!!  Confetti everywhere!!  Then for Easter dinner we went and ate On The Border since I have no desire what so ever to cook!  This is our last weekend together :-(  Zeke and I fly to Denver next Friday so I am happy our last weekend together until the baby is born was a fun one!

Zeke and Mya Coloring Eggs

Happy Easter!

Breaking Confetti Eggs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment