Wednesday, June 8, 2011

32 Weeks

32 Weeks
I have made it to 32 weeks!  Time is flying by and dragging on all at the same time.  Zeke and I are finally in Colorado and missing Papi more and more everyday.  I booked my husband's flight out here for July 29th (Yikes, 4 days before due date) so I am hoping this little man baking in me decides to stay put until then!  I can't wait to see my husband and meet our new little addition!  Zeke misses his Papi, but he is having a blast here in Colorado.  My brothers are keeping him entertained and he is so happy to be with his Nana.  We have been visiting my mother-in-law a few times a week as well and Zeke loves all of the time he gets to spend with his Aunts.  55 days until baby is here and 51 days until I get my husband here with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment